Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stocking stuffing ideas

Guest post written by Lisa Fallow


I always wait until the very last minute to actually go out and buy stocking stuffers. That's the way that I've always done it and I think that you can get some really great stocking stuffers at the drugstore anyway, which is normally where I go and get them.

But I thought that maybe it would be a good idea for me to look for some stocking stuffer ideas online this year, so that I could get some ideas about stuffers I can get from the drugstore that I've never thought about before. While I was online about a week ago searching for those ideas, I came across the website clear-internet.com and browsed through it some. After that I decided to sign up for the internet service because our old one hadn't been doing too well for a while anyway.

Some stocking stuffers that I came up with by searching online were school supplies. My kids love to draw, so I went and bought them some cool pens to use. Also, I got some stationary for my daughter, who loves to write letters to her cousins who live a few states away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...